During the uptick and new strain of the Coronavirus, extra precautions are in place.
The office is equipped with Airocide air filtering system which filters out viruses, bacteria and mold.
We also have a HEPA Filter with ionizer and UV light in addition to carbon filtered HVAC system.
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, please reschedule your appointment and receive a negative COVID test before visiting the office.
• Sore throat
• Runny nose
• Chest pain
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
DURING YOUR VISIT
In an effort to maintain the best safety practices, patients are required to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided before and after appointments
- Simple cloth masks are not acceptable for treatment
- Patients must wear a surgical-type or KN95 mask
- If you do not have one you may receive a surgical melt-blown layer mask
- Proper wearing of masks must be adhered to (e.g., no dropping of the mask off the nose)
- The doctor wears an N95 mask. During close procedures he also wears a face shield.
- Patients are spaced 15 minutes apart in order to sanitize the area. Please arrive on time or your visit will be cut short in order to accommodate the next patient.
- When possible, please pre-pay your appointment through Venmo, or via credit card when booking online, to help streamline safety precautions for you and other patients.
- Forms online
The COVID 15 Pounds Weight Gain
Unwanted weight gain in quarantine? It’s a good time to start our Ketogenic Diet program from Ideal Protein. Now save $150 on the startup cost, with initial meeting via Zoom. This 3-phase program is built to get your body into Ketosis, efficiently burning fat and improving health! Check out our website for more information or call for an appointment.